CONSIDER THESE FACTS:
- Your Online Reputation Is Being Built For You (whether or not … You Know It -OR- Approve It!)
- Companies like Google+ Local, Yelp, Yahoo Local, and many other Local Directory Listings companies are ALREADY building web pages that “promote” your Online Reputation (your Online Profile).
- And … your current customers are using these sites to leave reviews about your business (good and bad)!
- So that … when potential new customers search for your business online … your Online Reputation information (primarily your Zagat Reputation Score and Online Reviews about your business) are displayed front and center to these potential new customers.
- FOR EXAMPLE … here is what is can be displayed in Google+ Local when a potential customer searches for a local business by entering the “Local Business Name + Location”:
Consumers reviews on third party sites such as Google or Yelp are the new Word-Of-Mouth advertising. In fact 72% of all Internet searchers surveyed reported that they trusted online reviews from unknown users when looking for products and services online.
So … Having A Firm Understanding Of Your Online Reputation
Is Vital To The Long-Term Success Of Your Business.
- Your company can be ONLY 1 BAD REVIEW away from having a BAD Online Reputation!
- If you have a bad Online Reputation it can have a significant negative impact on your bottom line and negate your other Online Marketing efforts.
- For Example:
SEO – Social Media – Pay Per Click – Local Marketing – Custom Website Design, etc.
NONE OF THAT MAY MATTER MUCH … UNTIL YOU FIX YOUR ONLINE REPUTATION!
EVERY LOCAL BUSINESS OWNER NEEDS TO DEVELOP, MANAGE AND PROTECT THEIR ONLINE REPUTATION … By Doing The Following:
- PROACTIVELY … Claiming, Editing And Managing The Information That Is Being Randomly Created About Their Business.
- PROACTIVELY … Creating a 5-STAR Online Reputation and Marketing Their 5-STAR Reputation To Get More Customers!
- PROACTIVELY … Engaging Their Customers … Especially Customers That Leave Bad Reviews … and … Doing Whatever It Takes To Turn Bad Reviews Into a Positive Customer Experience!
PLEASE WATCH THIS IMPORTANT VIDEO …
DISCOVER WHY YOU NEED TO BUILD
A 5-STAR REPUTATION ONLINE
Having A Strong Reputation Is
The Foundation Of Your
Online Marketing Success!
WE WILL HELP YOUR IMPLEMENT …
PLEASE WATCH THIS IMPORTANT VIDEO …
It Provides A Detailed Overview of …
“The Perfect Reputation Marketing &
WHY IS HAVING (and preserving) A 5-STAR ONLINE REPUTATION IMPORTANT?
We now live in a crazy ultra-connected technological world making it very easy for consumers to not only leave reviews on sites such as Google, Yelp or Angie’s List about your business, but also quickly research reviews about your business before doing business with you.
Online review are becoming the new Word-Of-Mouth advertising. In fact 72% of all Internet searchers surveyed reported that they trusted online reviews from unknown users when looking for products and services online. So you can be assured that potential customer will research your business before doing business with you.
When a potential new customer Googles your business name it, is very important that what he/she discovers about your business is accurate and reflects your true Online Reputation.
There are three important components to 5-star reputation management and marketing that need to be considered together as an effective reputation strategy:
- Brand / Reputation Identity: Your have to be proactive in developing, managing and promoting your business Brand. You have to start by proactively distributing the positive messages across the internet about your business. What do you want people to know about your business? If someone searches for your business name, will he find anything about you at all, or a lot of information that other people have written and distributed about your business? You have to control your business branding so that anyone who comes across your business name needs to know who you are and what you do. What you stand for. What you deliver.
It’s critical that you get positive, accurate information out there on the internet. If there is no information at all, you can start by customizing your local listing business pages such as Google plus Local and Yahoo Local, Facebook Business page, a Twitter stream or a LinkedIn profile. Those are some of the absolute bare minimum social media sites you should target. Of course you also need a website with your name or your company’s name, and all of the pertinent information about your business.
- Brand / Reputation Protection: The second component (brand protections) is triggered when something bad has already happened, and you need to move into containment and damage control mode. If someone Googles your name, will he find that someone complained about your business? It can be pretty difficult to get negative information removed from many sites; it can take lawsuits and years of effort to conquer even one negative comment. Many websites allow anonymous complaints and actively defend their users’ right to free speech.
So it’s far smarter to be proactive, and dominate the search engine results with your own information. Put out a great deal of positive, accurate information, in order to outweigh any potential bad results on Google or other review sites.
- Brand / Reputation Promotion: In this “Internet Economy” where are highly connected world-wide, a company across the world can be just as accessible as a company down the street from your customer. So your company’s competition has increased by the millions, especially if you offer a product or service that can be transmitted online.
This makes is even more critical than ever that you maintain a stellar online reputation, and that you convey to your clients exactly who you are and what you do. In order to build loyalty and repeat business, you need to give your customers a reason to come back and purchase from you again. Depending on your business, because there are a million other websites out there, and a million other businesses that can do what you can do. And they will be only too happy to take our customers’ business, if you fail.
Here are four important ways to promote your online brand and your reputation in order to help you get more customers:
- Recognize that your name alone is insufficient to attract customers. You may have spent hours, days, months coming up with the perfect name for your business, but it doesn’t mean anything to someone who has never heard of you. You need a strong online presence, which may include paid advertising as well as social media content. Make sure you have a full strategy, integrating the different aspects of your brand-building campaign, and that you are not just throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks.
- Research your potential customers and develop a voice that speaks to them. In trying to distinguish yourself from the competition, you need to make sure that you are addressing the correct target audience. Consider gender and age, as well as marital status, household income, and other relevant metrics. Then you need to build a branding campaign that directs attention to how your product or service can be beneficial to them.
- Encourage interaction. Within your website, link to other sites, and encourage other sites to link back to yours. Write regular blogs that address topics within your industry. On your social media feeds, ask customers to review your product or service, ask for their opinions on how to better your product or service, ask what they would like to see. Be responsive and welcoming.
- If someone does post something negative, address it right away. The more time you allow to pass, the longer your customers will think you are unresponsive, uncaring, or secretive. These days social media users expect a response within 24 hours. Any longer than that, and you risk further negative comments that will also have to be considered.
It’s far too easy for a disgruntled customer, former employee, or even a total stranger, to wreck your business by posting negative information about you or your company on the internet. If you carefully build a terrific online reputation before such a negative comment occurs, you will have a far better chance of dealing with it in such a manner that it does not completely disrupt your operations.
WHAT YOU GET IN OUR REPUTATION MANAGEMENT & MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- Online monitoring & alerts of new reviews
- Automated syndication of your 4+ star reviews to Facebook & Twitter
- Review ignitor cards for customers to easily publish new reviews for your business
- Proven email & online review system to generate 4+ reviews online
- Reviews posted to website to increase conversions
- Strategies for promoting your 5-STAR (*****) Reputation
- Strategies for Leveraging Your 5-STAR reputation